From Open Maps wiki
Revision as of 04:20, 23 February 2015 by 184.108.40.206
extract the location client-side with EXIF-JS
Lets set up our map server with local cached image files
- install Nginx "sudo apt-get update" "sudo apt-get install nginx" "sudo service nginx start"
- Make a link to /var/www to make things easier: "sudo ln -s /var/www /home/USER/code"
- edimax version of hostapd
- captive portal setup!!
- but with iptables command from here, since the others are broken
- dnsmarsq script logging...
ended up using dnsmasq for DNS and DHCP. Setting DNS forward IP to local for captive portal setup