From Open Maps wiki
Revision as of 14:59, 10 January 2015 by Josh
- . Open in Photoshop
- . Isolate, cut, and paste into new image
- . Fix up levels (when we have colour card, do this before isolating)
- . Save psd "000x.psd"
- . Paste it into Illustrator
- . Back in Photoshop, set background black
- . Save to web, jpg quality 70, max 800px
- . Set Photoshop levels Output all to the left (black image)
- . past silhouette into illustrator
- . use imagetrace with silhouette
- . set stroke 1pt
- . copy in place (shift command V)
- . Object -> Path -> Path offset 15pt
- . Object -> Path -> Simplify, if needed
- . Make it dashed
- . In PhotoShop
- . Get Image Data "1:50:49 PM Dec 3, 2014 - 52 30 35.65, 13 27 19.75 - "
- . Google Maps: cut and past "52 30 35.65, 13 27 19.75"
- . Use result "52°30'35.6"N 13°27'19.8"E" as listing.
- . Goto http://www.geocoderpro.com/en/resources/online-reverse-geocoding/
- . Use address
- . Text on Path 8pt